If you’re a telegram user, bot is not something new.
Bots are simply Telegram accounts operated by software – not people – and they’ll often have AI features. They can do anything – teach, play, search, broadcast, remind, connect, integrate with other services, or even pass commands to the Internet of Things.
This @gmailbot is a bot that fetch your gmail to your telegram so you don’t need other application for gmail. Here’s how to integrate Gmailbot to your Telegram.
Activate & Authorised
- 1. Search for @gmailbot from the Telegram search box.
- 2. Tap “Start” to start the bot
- 3. You need to Authorised yourself.
- 4. Tap “open”
- 5. On this page you must choose which gmail account that you’re going to integrate.
- 6. You need to give permissions for the bot to access your email
- 7. Go back to Telegram, you will receive this notification message
and your done! gmailbot is ready.
Send an email
- 1. First run the “New” command
- 2. Then tap “To” fill with your desired to email, scroll up and fill the subject, scroll up again to fill the message body
- 5. Scroll up to find the “Subject” and tap it
- 9. Choose your file, i think it allowed one file at a time. Tap “send” when you’re done selecting.
Reply an Email
- 1. This is the email notification in Telegram
- 2. Select the message and tap “Reply” just like when you use reply in Telegram
Forward an email
- 1. Tap the “FWD”
- 2. Fill the “To” section.
- 3. Scroll up and fill the “Message” if needed.